Tuesday, January 20, 2009

15/01/2009... lol =x


Went shopping with Mei and damn Adrian so impatient aiyo! Adry you be girl better la so ma fan want handle you >.>...So anyway we went Time Square and first thing we do is eat ZAKURA!!










and then shop shop for Adry's new clothes zzz Adry very ma fan this and that cannot so we fed up go Sub Zero buy clothes. Then we ran to Pavilion cause Mei keep bugging want buy cream puff eat. Kk, we eat cream puff and yum~~~~~~ I'm in heaven~~~~~~Lol Adry got addicted =x. ^~^ One thing I very happy about heehee since I din really shop for anything~ and I did tell them "Huh...Pavilion ar...T_T tired leh..." and all but end up I not the one suffering from aching leg ^^ *whistle* Better luck next time Mei~ When reach back home, Adry called me and said "Damn Sub give me the wrong shirt!" Lol Adry, poor you!


Mei....I want eat de leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment